Five Qualities of the Best Commercial Electrical Contractors
When you’re looking for quality commercial electrical services, you don’t want to leave your job in the hands of just anyone, and you owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Our team at Gary Houston Electric Company has been central Arkansas’ leading team of commercial electricians since 1978, and we’re ready to go to work for you. We know that you have many choices, and hope you’ll give us a chance to earn your business. Here are a few of the reasons our clients keep coming back.
1. Experience – There are many highly qualified contractors just starting out, and they have to complete the same licensing requirements as more established companies. But an experienced contractor has seen a lot of things that training often overlooks, and knows how to deal with the unexpected.
2. Reputation – Reputations take a lifetime to earn, and one bad job to lose, which is why the best contractors protect theirs at all costs. Do your research on social media, and check out any company that you’re considering with the Better Business Bureau, and on sites such as Angie’s list. And don’t be afraid to ask for a list of recent references.
3. Professionalism – Even if you aren’t an expert in electrical contracting, you should always trust your instincts when you deal with company representatives. Does it feel like they know their business? And, most importantly, are you comfortable inviting them onto your property?
4. Communication – Your contractor should provide you with a written estimate, and explain each item to your satisfaction. Multiple estimates are standard operating procedure for electrical jobs, and you should always be prepared to ask questions about any estimate that is substantially lower or higher than the others.
5. Commitment to Customer Satisfaction – Most importantly, is your business a priority to them? If you’re a small company, are you going to get the same attention that the company commits to a big municipal project going on at the same time? The best companies get where they are by taking care of all their customers, and generating repeat and referral business. Are they prepared to do what it takes to make you a customer for life?
At GHEC, we don’t just say we’re the best, we guarantee it. Contact us online now for a free estimate, or give us a call anytime at (501) 375-8330 if you have questions.