PREPARE FOR 2015 TO AVOID ELECTRICAL EMERGENCIES!
It’s the worst nightmare of a homeowner: To wake up in the middle of the night to the popping of electrical wires and the smell of burned insulation, and to have no idea where you left the flashlight.
Today’s modern homes and businesses are more dependent upon electricity than ever. So, whether at home or at work, dependable electrical connections should be as simple as flipping a switch.
That’s why the pros at Gary Houston Electric Company, Inc. make it our business to ensure you get the power you need in all situations. From jobs large to small, we’ve got the pros that know electricity, know how to judge your needs, and have the experience and knowledge to put the power safely in your hands.
But more than that, if you do experience an electrical emergency, we’re there for you 24/7, rain or shine, our emergency electricians ready to roll and put you back on the grid. Just a phone call away, Gary Houston Electric is ready to get you powered up no matter what your needs may be.
- New Home Construction? Our residential electricians are standing by.
- Business Construction? Our commercial electrical contractors are on it.
- Need your home wired or rewired? We’ve got the knowledge and experience to do it right the first time.
- Planning and design of your total electrical system? Let our pros light up your life.
- Inspection of your current wiring and electrical system? We can shine a light on trouble spots before they leave you in the dark.
- Electrical Emergency? Our emergency electricians will be rolling before you can say “Where’s the flashlight?”
Gary Houston Electric Company has been in the business for 35 years and we have the knowledge and expertise to get you safely powered up without lighting up your bank account too. Conveniently located at 922 West Third Street in Little Rock, don’t let an electrical emergency leave you stumbling in the dark.
Give us a call at 501-375-8330 and our emergency technicians will be rolling right away to light up the night once again. And to help avoid an electrical emergency, contact us online and we’ll make sure your lights keep shining brightly.